Windows Service to start Omnis

Michael Mantkowski michaelj at clientrax.com
Tue Nov 19 16:20:55 EST 2019

Hi Doug,

You first link might have some legs for what I need.  The second one I had come across myself but say that it does not show an icon.

The user needs to be able to open the program when needed to check the onscreen logs.

Thanks,  I will look into it further.

Michael Mantkowski
ClienTrax Software
1-614-875-2245