Breaking notarisation :)

Das Goravani das at Goravani.com
Mon Nov 18 19:45:53 EST 2019

Maybe you know this already but just in case… Apple notarizes dmg, pkg, and zip, that’s all I’ve seen, no mention of bit rock. Your installer has to be notarized too.. otherwise it will get the malware warning, so most of us, after notarizing the app, package it up in one of those, and notarize it too.. so that they will not get the malware warning on it.. maybe, if you sign it and package it in a dmg for shipping, maybe that will work.. Apple notarizes the first level inside those three when you do the package deal… just as an aside I say that.. I was told by them I didn’t need to notarize my app first, only sign it, like as per Omnis doc.. which leaves you off at a notarized app.. when in fact the first thing they’ll see is your installer.. not even sure what notarizing an app is for, as it’s opening installers that is the thing.. good luck though…