Open default mail application on client

Plum Hollow Software plum_hollow at cogeco.ca
Fri Nov 15 14:32:08 EST 2019

This works for me for OSX

On evClick     ;; Event Parameters - pRow( Itemreference )
	If emailaddress <>''
		Calculate ScriptText as con('open location "',con('mailto:’,emailaddress,'?subject=‘,’Your next appointment'),'"')
		Calculate ScriptText as con('$runapplescript(',chr(39),ScriptText,chr(39),')')
		Calculate #F as [ScriptText]
	Else
		OK message  (Icon,Sound bell) {An Email Address Must Be Entered!}
	End If