$useworker and SQL Worker Lists

Andrea Zen a.zen at athesiavr.it
Mon Nov 11 11:36:38 EST 2019

Hello, is anyone using succesfully the "SQL Worker Lists" feature?
I can't make it work, maybe I'm misunderstating the docs...

I declare a list variable using $definefromsqlclass on a table class.

Then I assign $sessionobject: I'm in a web app so I assign a session taken from the pool, like this:
List.$sessionobject.$assign($sessionpools.MYPOOL.$new())
(MYPOOL is a session pool based on a MySession object class that inherits from .ODBCDAM.ODBCSESS)

Then I set the new property:
List.$useworker.$assign(kTrue)

Bang...Omnis freezes.
Any idea what's wrong? It seems all done as per documentation.

Andrea Zen