Studio 5 to Omnis 10.1 - Mac - Apple Events

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Fri Nov 8 19:27:47 EST 2019

talking to excel….  use the open source excel component.   I’ve mentioned it on the list a few times.  here’s the link:

http://www2.artsman.com/omnis/Software/Omnis-XL384.zip <http://www2.artsman.com/omnis/Software/Omnis-XL384.zip>

This is the same as the LibXL project that Andy mentioned.

Other than that.   good luck.     not even sure what the other conversion issues would be like from omnis 5 — and whether you should do the DML->Postgres option to move the database into postgres.

I’ll bet there are lots of snakes in the grass.  I”m surprised that they didn’t get stuck years ago since omnis 5 is back in the OSX 10.4 days or so with the OS 9 emulator … in it.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978