OT: Experience with remote server

Dan Ridinger dlr at futurechalk.com
Wed Nov 6 13:28:17 EST 2019

Mike

In addition to what Andy and Doug have already said is to ask the question of whether your application must always be running even if the internet is out. e.g. POS systems for restaurants can’t be not taking orders if the internet is down, If this is your case then you may have to look at having a subset of data locally  which allows the application  to continue running if the internet goes down. The system then would resync the data on internet coming back on line.

Just food for thought.

Dan

Dan Ridinger
Managing Director