Windows 10 and Studio 4

Wendy wizardcompserv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 11:36:55 EST 2019

HI Rudolf

It is quicker when run locally and also in single user on my server.

I have exported all the data and imported it into a new database and it has
not made any difference.

I am completely baffled - I have an Omnis 7 database  which is 1.2 GB and
similar searches are instantaneous which makes me wonder if there is
something different about Studio indexing.  This database is only just over
250MB

Kind regards
Wendy Osbaldestin
Wizard Computer Services