Window that will not come to the top. Possible?

Das Goravani das at Goravani.com
Fri Nov 1 14:36:27 EDT 2019

Yeah there has to be a way to detect a window click, trap it and pull others back over it, or as the other person posted stop it from coming to the top with discard event, actually, I find there isn’t enough control over this kind of thing… I wish we could do popup windows that pop up and then go away when the mouse moves on, but because the popups have a full profile as a full on window, they take over control, you can’t just make them go away because the window you’re mousing over is no longer top, and thus doesn’t trap mouse movements over it, so no pop ups that go away are possible, window handling is a little lame if you ask me, no floating pallets, same thing, they take over, your main window in background loses control