Gwyneth Gibbs

David Ferri davidferri at icloud.com
Wed Jul 31 19:24:09 EDT 2019

I had the honor of spending time with Gwyneth in 1999, first when visiting Mitford House with my wife for the 20th anniversary. Happily, we were also able to spend time with Jeremy, who can, I think, be accurately described as a classic English Gentleman. They made a delightful couple.

Then, as an advisor to the board in 1999-2000, I was able to spend time with Gwyneth professionally. She always put the developers first.

Gwyneth was a guiding light to the engineers at Mitford through good times and bad. She will be missed.

Regards,
David Ferri, President
Word Master, Inc.
320 Earls Ct.