Gwyneth Gibbs

Jock Philip jock at visionchips.com
Sat Jul 27 20:35:37 EDT 2019

So sorry to hear about Gwyneth, a delightful woman. She will be sorely missed. My sincere condolences to Jeremy.

Jock

Jock Philip ~  jock at visionchips.com ~ 888.517.7779 x3563

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: This message may contain confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost by a wrong transmission. E-mail integrity is not guaranteed and if you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. Please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the error and e-mail deletion. Thank you.