Embedding a QR Code in a Report

Dawid Mocke dawidmocke at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 07:50:36 EDT 2019

Hello List,
It has been a long time since I asked anything.  Sorry, have been very
quiet on this side.

One of my client wants their application to integrate to a local bank with
the ability to pay via QR Code.  The integration is very, very simple, but
I cannot find a control that I can use to embed on a report to print the QR
Code on the report.

The link to the QR code is a very simple one:
https://pos.snapscan.io/qr/shopalot?id=Ord123

Where the id value is replaced by your company Id when you go live.  If you
copy and paste this link in a webbrowser you will notice that it generates
a QR code.

My client is using O$3.2 on Windows 10.  Any idea how I can embed this in a
report so that the QR Code is displayed?  I have tried HTML Icon and HTML
Image, but it does not work.

thank you

--
Dawid Mocke
This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of the