Gwyneth Gibbs

Dr Caroline Wilkins caroline at ib2bsystems.com
Thu Jul 25 19:11:48 EDT 2019

This is very sad news indeed. Gwyneth touched all our lives in a
positive way. She was a great leader in our Omnis community and many of
us owe our livelihood to the wisdom of her business decisions. I
particularly admired her as a strong, wise and capable woman in business
as well as a very nice person. She was always very helpful and
eoncouraging to me, which I very much appreciated.

I would like to send my condolences to her husband and family.

Caroline