Gwyneth Gibbs

Christopher Cozad ccozad at mac.com
Thu Jul 18 10:17:11 EDT 2019

Thank you for posting this, David.

I loved her the day I met her. I have nothing but the fondest memories of Gwyneth. She cared deeply about her staff, whom she always held in high regard. She demonstrated such respect for the technology, and I witnessed her defending it on more than one occasion. She rode the turbulent waters that are the history of the company like a heroic captain of a ship. If she faltered, she did so privately. “Indomitable Style”, indeed! I look forward to seeing her again, one day.

~ Christopher