Gwyneth Gibbs

David Blaymires david_blaymires at mac.com
Thu Jul 18 05:45:39 EDT 2019

That’s very sad to hear, Gwyneth was such a lady of class, wit and intelligence.  I had the pleasure of driving her around Pittwater to Palm Beach, Barrenjoey Head etc when she was out in Sydney for the Omnis conference that was held at Newport.  We had such a great time and I remember that time with great fondness.

Please pass on my condolences to the family.

- -
Regards,
David Blaymires

M: 0416 183848