Js Client - Studio 10 cache clearing

Michael Monschau michael at brainydata.co.uk
Thu Jul 18 00:46:33 EDT 2019

Hi Andrew,

I know Clifford thinks I am missing a trick and perhaps I am, but the following works for me and developers who use my software.

Simply append a version number parameter to the src url as in
<script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/ssz.js?version=10_0_0_3"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/omjsclnt.js?version=10_0_0_3"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="scripts/omjqclnt.js?version=10_0_0_3"></script>

It is simple, quick and effective. As far as we area ware, it works with all major browsers. Has done for many years.

Regards,
Michael

Michael Monschau (Director)
Brainy Data Limited