testing

Alain Stouder Omnis omnis at smartway.ch
Tue Jul 9 05:25:10 EDT 2019

Brings back memories.

I had a 2 months project back in 1990 on a NeXT cube, programming was strange but magic.

The documentation was unfinished, the system was revolutionary because it had display postscript and Interface Builder.

So everything had slick appearance both on screen and on paper.

After the project Visual Basic and Windows NT tried to keep up and eventually won when Windows 95 arrived with everyone writing drivers for it, killing the NeXTStep OS that was trying to lure Windows users.

Luckily, Apple took Jobs back.

—
Learn something new every day !