testing

Bastiaan Olij Bastiaan.Olij at instinctsystems.com.au
Mon Jul 8 02:28:46 EDT 2019

Hey Stene,

That is why Gates said that Jobs succeeded even when he failed. NeXT as a company and as a computer may not have been a success story in its own right, it was far too ambitious and costly, but like you said it became the foundation of the phoenix rising from the ashes of the old Apple.

Kindest Regards,

Bastiaan Olij
Head of development - Instinct Systems: The JobBag People
Ground Floor, 48 Chandos Street
St Leonards NSW 2065
Australia

Phone: +61 2 8115 8000