testing

Sten-Erik Björling, s-e.bjorling at enviro.se
Mon Jul 8 02:20:18 EDT 2019

Personally I do not think the NeXT effort where a failure - it formed the foundation for OS X and also gave a good foundation for future efforts in Object Oriented programming and the copies derived from it like Java and Android OS etc. One can question how much of Microsofts current efforts and products are indirectly based on the results from the NeXT effort.

Take care, all the best...

Stene

________

Skickat från min iPad