Window $control events

Stephane Pras stpras at orange.fr
Tue Feb 5 08:52:39 EST 2019

Michael,

I had the same problem, and since I couldn’t find the clue to have it
working at Class level, I did it at Task level. For a few instructions
referring to some window’s field, like:

If pCommandNumber=16004
> Calculate tFind as 1
End If
If pCommandNumber=16005
> Calculate tEdit as 1
> bla-bla-bla
> etc.
End If

My understanding was, the only way to force the Event Handler to give
priority to my window’s field instructions (= instructions to be carried out
when using that field) was to move up the corresponding $control up the
hierarchy up to Task level.

Maybe somebody wiser than me could devise a better issue, but at least it
works !

Stephane