$runapplescript and MacOS Mojave

Thad Bogert thad at technosolver.com
Fri Nov 30 11:51:59 EST 2018

Hi All,

Has anyone come across any issues with running AppleScript from Omnis on Mojave?  Every time we launch an AppleScript from Studio, the operating system prompts for permission to control the resource we are using via AppleScript i.e. the Finder and Terminal (for shell scripts).

After allowing access to the resource, it’s hit or miss with the scripts actually functioning as expected.  And despite giving “Full disk access” and “Automation” access in the Security control panel.  We are continually prompted for access.

Were are using Studio 4.3.2 so I am not sure that it is an issue with older versions 32bit versions of Omnis.

Thanks

Thad