Web Component Development

Jeff Gibson jgibson at interceptsolutions.com
Mon Nov 26 17:06:38 EST 2018

Hey,

Could somebody possibly point me in a direction to where I can find
information on developing in Omnis with the Web Components?  We are starting
a new project that we're trying hard to push in the direction of using Omnis
Studio's web options.  However, I'm coming up short on finding information
on the environment we need to use.  Specifically.  Can we use any hosting
provider?  Or are we required to use a provider that can host the
components?  What options are there for 3rd party components being used in
this app.  Etc.

If somebody could point me in a starting direction, I would appreciate it.

Jeff Gibson

Intercept Solutions

Nashville, TN