Contents of a local varaible

Andy Hilton andyh at totallybrilliant.com
Tue Jun 26 07:55:52 EDT 2018

Thad

Wouldn’t that be a contradiction in terms ?

The point of a local var being that it is just ‘local’ to its own method ? So referencing it would be questionable and dangerous I would think…..

I would not be surprised if you couldn’t get any external reference to a local var as by definition the local var should disappear when the method ends shouldn’t it ??

Just my own thoughts though…..!

Andy