Thresholds Moving from 6.1.3 to 8.1.5

ADJob mats at adjob.se
Sat Jun 23 03:40:04 EDT 2018

Hi,

Moving from 6.1.3 to 8.1.5 under the gallows (64-bit)

This is the thresholds I have encountered so far:

1. Using Postgresql SSL are not working out of the box for Mac. Hacking required.
2. All paths are now POSIX (from HD:user:desktop -> HD/user/desktop)
3. All stored pictures are not showing up (png format stored in the database)
4. Viewing pdf by ActiveX and Quicktime are changed to oBrowser (that not still works for me).

The best parts so far

1. Retina and better standard fonts.
2. Headed lists are looking better.

And yes, it is still crashing. Right out of the box. Only standard libraries used.

Do you know any more thresholds to face in the future?

FYI,

/Mats