Studio 8 and PDF

Alan Schmidt alan at goconnected.com
Sun Jun 17 15:57:14 EDT 2018

I think you're mixing the Omnis built-in and the Mac OS native.

Try this:

Do $cdevice.$assign(kDevOmnisPDF)     ;; new Omnis Studio pdf device
Do $prefs.$reportfile.$assign(filePath)
Do Omnis PDF Device.$setdocinfo(pUserName,pReportTitle,pSubject) Returns #F     ;; $setdocinfo(author,title,subject)
Begin print job (Send to PDF)
Etc...

-Alan