Python folder

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 04:39:52 EDT 2018

Just to add my tuppence,
I have in the past had to write something in Python, a connection to
google calendar, to just sync the calendar with a local database...
If the local Python could be used, that would be great...
Is it easy to add packages to the python-portable environment?
- and then package that within an installer as well for release?

regards
Phil Potter
Based in Chester in the UK.