O$: Interactive SQL and font size

Grzegorz (Greg) Pasternak gpasternak at cogeco.ca
Sun Jul 29 13:21:30 EDT 2018

Doug;

Great idea, however, I use ISQL with DML and other SQL DBMS's, not so much with Postgres.

And my wish to increase size of the font is only for developer (ei. me) as I find it that sometimes my eyes are not as good as they used to be and reading small font is not so easy.
Of course I could wear glasses but that is not the point, Omnis provides good solution in IDE, so it only makes me wonder why important tool like ISQL is left out.

Greg