O$: Interactive SQL and font size

Michael Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Sun Jul 29 06:46:17 EDT 2018

I generally use the DB own tools for doing this.  I have had a look at the SQL window, and I can’t see a way of changing anything to do with font size.

The library sqltools is where this is stored, but this is locked and made private by Omnis.  So you will have to talk to them I guess, unless someone has spent some time opening it.

Mike

Mike Matthews, Managing Director, Lineal Software Solutions Ltd

Apple Reseller, Microsoft Partner, SQLWorks Business Partner
phone: 01271 375999 | web: lineal.co.uk <http://www.lineal.co.uk/> | email: omnis at lineal.co.uk <mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>