$Ov815 ::: OmnisXL / ExcelFormat : Is there an Omnis 8 version ?

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 05:03:39 EDT 2018

Thanks for that Kelly.  If Dmytro can’t do anything soon for the Windows builds there a poorer plan we could follow though?

Thanks

Mike

Mike Matthews, Managing Director, Lineal Software Solutions Ltd

Apple Reseller, Microsoft Partner, SQLWorks Business Partner
phone: 01271 375999 | web: lineal.co.uk <http://www.lineal.co.uk/> | email: omnis at lineal.co.uk <mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>