SOAP web services

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Mon Jul 2 04:39:49 EDT 2018

As far as I know, SOAP is dead for Omnis. No more development and I'm not sure if existing support will continue to v9, I should hope so, but not guaranteed.

Mike

Mike Matthews, Managing Director, Lineal Software Solutions Ltd

Apple Reseller, Microsoft Partner, SQLWorks Business Partner
phone: 01271 375999 | web: lineal.co.uk <http://www.lineal.co.uk/> | email: omnis at lineal.co.uk <mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>