IMPORTANT Is using the underscore, considered upper case, ie needing quotes

Clifford Ilkay cilkay at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 20:01:39 EST 2018

To summarize what Doug Easterbrook and Jim have explained:

invoice_id - no need for quotes - GOOD

invoiceid - no need for quotes - GOOD

All other cases will need quotes and are not recommended for the reasons
that Doug explained.

InvoiceID - needs quotes

INVOICE_ID - needs quotes

INVOICEID - needs quotes

The same goes for table names and the names of other database objects, like
indexes, sequences, stored procecedures, etc.

Regards,

Clifford Ilkay

+1 647-778-8696