O$813 jsComplexGrid Help please

Mayada Al-Kishtini malkishtini at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 09:56:25 EST 2018

Hi Jay,

This code works with me..see if it will help you

iViewRef  > $cinst.$objs.ComplexGrid
iViewiVarsRef.iPartsList  ..my list ..I use a controller in my code..that's
why I use references

Do iViewRef.$objs.[gridName].$clearexceptions()
For counter from 1 to iViewiVarsRef.iPartsList.$linecount() step 1
  Do
iViewRef.$objs.[gridName].$objs.partsqty.[counter].$enabled.$assign(approved
=0)
End For

Mayada