Searches

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Thu Jan 25 13:56:01 EST 2018

I’m pretty sure that you have to start at the beginning of the index in your  find options.

long time since I’ve used DML …  but if you didn't find the first record using index with search..   you get where ever it was in the index…

and thats because there is a NEXT using the index.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978

see you at the third annual users conference
https://tickets.proctors.org/TheatreManager/95/online?performance=29086 <https://tickets.proctors.org/TheatreManager/95/online?performance=29086>