SSL Error?

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Wed Jan 24 08:00:27 EST 2018

hi An.

there might be a side issue here.

the verification is based on Certificates  — and if the certificates are not valid (I think, but am note sure) that omnis stores them in the omnis directory…   then you might get this issue.

so it could be that:
1) the verification is broken on windows (if so please let omnis know)
2) or if its a certificate issue — yo might also want to check that out

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978

see you at the third annual users conference
https://tickets.proctors.org/TheatreManager/95/online?performance=29086 <https://tickets.proctors.org/TheatreManager/95/online?performance=29086>