Bastiaan and Table Classes

Das Goravani das at goravani.com
Mon Jan 22 17:24:10 EST 2018

Dear Bastiaan,

> On Jan 22, 2018, at 1:45 PM, Bastiaan Olij <bastiaan at basenlily.me> wrote:
>
> Hey Das,
>
> The table classes are just construct that make a lot of common tasks
> around tables easier. You can avoid using them by writing queries
> yourself but I would ask "you re-invent the wheel"? I really recommend
> you give them a chance, they really make your life easier.

Where do I see the Methods a table class has in it?

How do I know what a table class can do that is special to Tables ?

I looked in the methods for one and nothing was there.

I DO NOT want to re invent the wheel… we use Omnis to SHORTEN development

I want to KNOW what is in Table Classes that I can call

Like I struggled with SQL direct commands to add a column to a server table, and to add an index

Could a table class have done these things for me somehow ?