run a DOS command without the cmd window opening

Michael Mantkowski michaelj at clientrax.com
Wed Jan 17 14:49:50 EST 2018

Try something like this.

Register DLL ("Shell32.dll",con('ShellExecute',pick(inU,'A','W')),"JJCCCCJ") Returns lvReturn     ;; Allow for ShellExecute calls
Calculate lvProgram as 'C:\Program.exe'
Calculate lvCommand as '\a \b'
Call DLL ("Shell32.dll",con('ShellExecute',pick(inU,'A','W')),0,"#NULL#",lvProgram,lvCommand,"#NULL#",1) Returns lvErrorCode

Michael Mantkowski
ClienTrax Software
1-614-875-2245