Omnis Browser - Right Click - Check...

Das Goravani das at goravani.com
Wed Jan 17 14:05:20 EST 2018

Check library looks for all kinds of errors in your code, it has many types it looks for. It is especially useful after upgrading a library from a prev. version of OMnis. It simply lists for where you have bad notation, missing variables, all kinds of things.  It is covered in the Debugger Section of the Programming Omnis manual, it has it’s own section which is quite complete.  If your code is OK then you’ll get no results out of it.  Frankly it looks for pretty gross errors, so it’s entirely possible to get no results list out of running Check Library.