Sharing Omnis libraries on GitHub - older versions of Omnis

Lars Schärer los at computer-nach-mass.de
Mon Jan 15 02:46:00 EST 2018

Hi Paul,

1.
your code might be useful in Studio 8, too.
oJSON is limited
(See description in whatsnew)
- handles JSON up to a certain complexity
- has some conventions that might not fit for your project

so i had to write some addtional routines for my specific challanges.

So if you put it up to github, i might want to add to it - and maybe others, too.

2.
Github is ok for libs, too.
its not mandatory to convert them to json.

kr,

LArs