Approaching Omnis again scares me, too much to learn?

Alain Stouder Omnis omnis at smartway.ch
Fri Jan 5 11:56:01 EST 2018

And if O$8 supports Sqlite natively, it would be a breeze to make a O$8 web server & a multiuser sqlite server.

And remember that Sqlite supports fulltext search and indexing with accented chars (where you can say éèêë is e for indexing).

Sqlite is the only mobile phone option but if all is sql below, migration to PG should be easy.

Best wishes to all.

---
Learn something new every day!