tmjobs

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Tue Jan 2 13:54:43 EST 2018

hi Ken.

I’ll have a look.      The 64 bit version was compiled by mark wood.  — we hadn’t the need.   so not sure what I”ll find.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978

see you at the third annual users conference
https://tickets.proctors.org/TheatreManager/95/online?performance=29086 <https://tickets.proctors.org/TheatreManager/95/online?performance=29086>