AdHoc Report library issue - help

Alan Schmidt alan at goconnected.com
Mon Apr 30 19:52:30 EDT 2018

I'll be happy to join you but it will be at least a month before I'll have some time...

-Alan

On 4/30/18, 11:45 AM, "omnisdev-en on behalf of Vik Shah" <omnisdev-en-bounces at lists.omnis-dev.com on behalf of Vik at Keys2Solutions.com.au> wrote:

    Hi Alan,

    No luck yet. I attempted to have a go a few days ago and may have a fix but it breaks the save feature, after that I have not had a chance t play with it.

    This is why I wanted to see if anyone else can help me delve into this.

    Vik Shah