$parameters for SubWindow

Grzegorz (Greg) Pasternak gpasternak at cogeco.ca
Sat Apr 28 23:08:47 EDT 2018

Michael;

Perhaps you can try something similar to this:
Do $cfield.$parameters.$assign(con(kSq,pCallerName,kSq,',',kSq,pRecId,kSq))
Do $cfield.$classname.$assign(pClassName)

or this:
Do $cfield.$parameters.$assign(con(kSq,pCallerName,kSq,',',nam(iSqlRow)))
Do $cfield.$classname.$assign(pClassName)

where $cfield is pertaining to sub window

Greg