O$8.x - options to manage consistent look & feel

Scotte Meredith spomacguy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:24:45 EDT 2018

This open source library of mine may be helpful. Current it is only a little beyond proof-of-concept. It has not been used yet in a released application.

It allows you to use something akin to CSS in your library. You instantiate an object in your base window class and it decorates each type of field you indicate with whatever properties you want to set. This could include fonts and you could have different settings for Mac/Windows based on some switch.

https://github.com/SpoMacGuy/Omnis-CSS