O$8.x - options to manage consistent look & feel

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Fri Apr 27 12:48:38 EDT 2018

hi Brian.

re - fonts — on OSX we went with lucidia Grande 13 point.   since that was apple’s standard when we did our studio migration about a decade ago.    I’d go goole for standard  (eg  — https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typography_of_Apple_Inc.  ) and font size and make myself standard with the OS.

because we did lucidia on Mac, we used the same size Lucidia on windows — which, as I recall, was also built in.

apparently (according to wikipedia) — apple is now using Helvetica on OSX (since 2012)

just what we did..   (and then you know the font is on the machine).

here’s anothe reference of standard fonts on multi platforms  http://www.ampsoft.net/webdesign-l/WindowsMacFonts.html

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978

see you at the third annual users conference
https://tickets.proctors.org/TheatreManager/95/online?performance=29086 <https://tickets.proctors.org/TheatreManager/95/online?performance=29086>