JS Edit control - detecting modified

will will.adkin at lineal.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 11:15:35 EDT 2018

Thanks Gav,

I wanted to avoid doing this for every field, from my testing though it seems that the evAfter is only triggered if the entry field has been interacted with in some way.

In the thick client, evAfter is fired when focus is lost from the field regardless of if the data has changed, but tabbing and clicking about in my test remote forms does not fire my evAfter event, I have to change the data and then tab... so from what I can tell, It looks like if I hit evAfter at all in my entry field then it has been modified. I'll go back and double check that, just to be sure...

Just getting started with JS...

Best regards,

Will

Will Adkin / Software Development Manager
will.adkin at lineal.co.uk <mailto:will.adkin at lineal.co.uk>

 <mailto:will.adkin at lineal.co.uk>Lineal Software Solutions
01271 375999
Unit 7, Riverside Court, Castle Street