JS Edit control - detecting modified

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 05:35:56 EDT 2018

Indeed it does not.  You can fine tune which events are trapped.

Jim Pistrang showed us this at EurOmnis, another reason to come to Euromnis 2018, which is in a new venue this year.

Visit www.euromnis.com <http://www.euromnis.com/> to get the best price on offer this year.

Mike

Mike Matthews, Managing Director, Lineal Software Solutions Ltd

Apple Reseller, Microsoft Partner, SQLWorks Business Partner
phone: 01271 375999 | web: lineal.co.uk <http://www.lineal.co.uk/> | email: omnis at lineal.co.uk <mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>