JS Edit control - detecting modified

will will.adkin at lineal.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 05:14:01 EDT 2018

Ahh, so the trick here is that evAfter events are only fired if the data in the field has been modified, tabbing through the form does not fire evAfters like it does in the thick client...

Best regards,

Will

Will Adkin / Software Development Manager
will.adkin at lineal.co.uk <mailto:will.adkin at lineal.co.uk>

 <mailto:will.adkin at lineal.co.uk>Lineal Software Solutions
01271 375999
Unit 7, Riverside Court, Castle Street