Move from 5 to 8

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 03:21:28 EDT 2018

Hello JM,

Not many.  On the Mac OSX side, moved HFS path to POSIX path values.  There is a fillips command to add that does this.

So mostly it should work.

Mike

Mike Matthews, Managing Director, Lineal Software Solutions Ltd

Apple Reseller, Microsoft Partner, SQLWorks Business Partner
phone: 01271 375999 | web: lineal.co.uk <http://www.lineal.co.uk/> | email: omnis at lineal.co.uk <mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>