EurOmnis 2018 Announcement

EurOmnis 2018 info at omnisworld.org
Thu Apr 26 17:01:51 EDT 2018

Dear fellow Omnis developer,

We are delighted to announce Euromnis 2018 will be held in a new venue this year, near Cologne in Germany. Burg Hemmersbach is part of the Chateauform group of hotels and offers a very impressive & professional venue for our event.

With Cologne Bonn international airport and railway station only half an hour away, the new location should be easy for everyone to get to. There is even a rail station within walking distance of the Chateau.

Conference dates are Monday 8th - Thursday 11th October but attendees are free to arrive in the afternoon Sunday 7th and/or depart on Friday morning. The event is completely inclusive of accommodation, training, all meals and drinks at the bar, so it offers excellent value for money. We shall also be running the usual courtesy bus on from the airport on Sunday and back again on Friday morning.

Visit www.euromnis.com <http://www.euromnis.com/> for more details and to book your place at the best available price now!

Omnisworld is a not-for-profit organisation, run for the benefit of Omnis development community. If you are new to Omnis and have never attended Euromnis before, please contact info at omnisworld.org <mailto:info at omnisworld.com> for more information.

Very best regards,

Mike, JM, Gav, Marc & Rob

Organisers of EurOmnis Conferences
phone: +44(0)7973 306790 | web: omnisworld.org <http://www.omnisworld.org/> | email: info at omnisworld,org <mailto:mike at omnisworld.org>