O$8.1.5

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 04:41:22 EDT 2018

Early days for High Sierra in my view.  That new disk format scares the willies for sure.  My version of Little Snitch went mad on me during a small update, locked up the Mac.  So I scuttled back to 10.12.6 quick smart.

My time is more precious in having stability and productivity, rather than having a different background picture and mostly frivolous updates.  Much like iOS11 and the AniMojis.  Is the best they can dome up with?  Really?

Lesson learnt.

Mike

Mike Matthews, Managing Director, Lineal Software Solutions Ltd

Apple Reseller, Microsoft Partner, SQLWorks Business Partner
phone: 01271 375999 | web: lineal.co.uk <http://www.lineal.co.uk/> | email: omnis at lineal.co.uk <mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>