O$8.1.5

Graham Stevens graham.stevens at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 04:30:13 EDT 2018

Hi Mike,

On El Capitan 10.11.6 here and my feeling was that, in previous versions
of O$8, the problem occurred mostly when editing code in debug mode
and/or when Omnis crashed after editing several classes. But since
upgrading to 8.1.5, I have not seen the issue.  I put this down to
8.1.5's stability.  I have it running for days on end and cannot recall
when I last had it crash on me.  So that leaves me wondering if it is an
issue with High Sierra.  I have avoided upgrading here at the office
because I have been noticing strange happenings with software I use on
my home machine which is on High Sierra.

Just my 2¢.

Best regards,
Graham